- Executive Manager or Director
- Human Resources Manager (Strategy)
- Senior Executive.
- BSBCRT611 - Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBFIN601 - Manage organisational finances
- BSBOPS601 - Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSUS601 - Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBTEC601 - Review organisational digital strategy
- BSBLDR601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBHRM614 - Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBINS601 - Manage knowledge and information
- BSBSTR601 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBSTR602 - Develop organisational strategies
Age RequirementsAll international students must be at least 18 years of age or above at the time of the course commencement to study at RGIT Australia.
English Language RequirementsInternational students, applying either off-shore or on-shore will require:
Either a minimum IELTS (General) test score of 5.5 or equivalent for direct entry into a VET course, or IELTS score of 4.5 or equivalent with a General English (ELICOS) course (up to 30 weeks) to be taken before the main VET course plus successful completion of RGIT Australia’s Language and Numeracy Test on completion of General English (ELICOS) program.
Results older than two years are not acceptable.
Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States
Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation course or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate IV or higher level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Applicants originating from students visa assessment levels 1 and 2 (countries) without the required IELTS score must undertake an English Placement Test conducted at RGIT Australia’s campus as part of the enrolment process.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) PBT
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
|Level of Study||Academic Requirements|
|Certificate III||Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 11 or higher.|
|Certificate IV||Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 11 or Certificate III or higher|
|Diploma||Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or Certificate IV or higher.|
|Advanced Diploma||Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Australian Year 12 or Diploma or higher.|
|Graduate Certificate of Management (Learning)||Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Diploma or higher in relevant field of education or work.|
|Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) (78 weeks)||Satisfactory completion of the equivalent of Diploma or higher in relevant field of education or work.|